All time favorite?

What is your number 1 favorite song of all time?

What is you number 1 favorite band/musician?

"dont fear the reaper" - blue oyster cult

pink flloyd & jimmi hendrix

i cant get enough of classic rock..im only 25 and my friends cant stand my music preference..at partys i am not allowed near the radio.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm the same way w/ Classic Rock, here it's 102.9!

And your questions are too hard to answer... LOL there is just soooo much music/bands to love.. and it changes daily!
    I always tell people the only two genres I cannot listen to are Polka and Techno
    happygomiller

Answer by happygomiller at 1:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I absolutely love a band called Trust Company I don't know if many people have heard of them but they are fantastic, Sixx AM would be at the top of the list as well. As for favorite song I don't know if I could narrow it down to just one!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i used to like trust company back in HS..'downfall' got me through some hard times. Music is my therapy
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Tco is actually from my hometown and they are all super nice guys. I've followed them for a long time...since before they were Trust company. They got me through some hard times as well but it was "Stronger" that did it for me. They had a new album that came out not too long ago and if I must say so its fantastic!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2011