What should I wear to this club?

Hey, my fiance is taking me to a club tommorrow night and I'm not sure what to wear. It's a game night and you play in teams with your partner/friends and if you lose you get messy like covered in chocolate sauce or syrup or something like that, I really don't know because they don't advertise exactly what they are going to use (like, basically there is a tank of messy stuff sitting over you during the entire game...if your team loses...the tank opens up and you get covered). I asked my friend who is going to and she's wearing a dress and heels. Should I wear an outfit like that? I'm going to go shopping tomorrow morning to get an outfit for tommorrow night so I'm open to any recommendations... Budget is like $100-150 for the whole outfit. I'm definitely thinking dress and heels or wedges? Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Whatever you wear make sure it is washable! I personally would dress up some nice jeans rather than going for a skirt or dress.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• listening to tunes

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Were to impress economic and 2 extra combinacion to change at the end and a brush and towell how fun...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2011