Does this happen to you

When you get really sick and you just can't move at all does your family get lazy and not help? My kids are all old enough to fend for themselves,my husband refused to make them dinner tonight because the dishes weren't done. I don't understand how men can't freaking help in the household when mom is sick. I think he could've pitched in and made the kids work. Its almost 11 and the kids are in the kitchen making a lot of noice and it's driving my insanity out the window.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like my husband, and MANY guys I know. THEY get a cold and the world comes to a screeching halt while they act like the biggest babies. WE get so sick we can't see straight and we still have to do ALL the cooking and cleaning like we're not sick at all.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My kids are too young to help, but everytime I get sick my husband tries his best at keeping up with things. He usually does a bad job of it, but he does try.

Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 1:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Without question...I don't get sick often, but when I do, or if I lay down with a migraine, I usually wake up to a mess in every room, hubby doesn't have a clue what the kids are up to, dinner hasn't been started, and now HE doesn't feel good. Can't I even be sick alone?
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011