Dildo n prego adult content

SO n I r not having sex for many reasons I don't want to get into, but I'm still very horny. Would I b harming da baby if I use a dildo? I'll put a condom on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, it won't hurt the baby and why would you put a condom on it? As long as it is your toy and you use the proper toy cleaner before and after you'll be fine.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• um no it wont hurt the baby...and i have to ask y would u put a condom on it?? its not like you can get a std from it unless ur using it from someone which would be gross but ur choice.... but no it wont hurt........
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just be happy w what make you enjoy life..and it don't do hurt at all.
    yilvenia69

Answer by yilvenia69 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Unless you have been told no sex, orgasms, nothing in the vagina by your doctor, then you are good to go!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i agree with partygalanne as long as the dr didnt say no sex or something similar then i would say have at it.
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 1:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2011