Date night

dh and I are having a date night this weekend. Woo hoo! We just had a baby almost a month ago..and we have my sd in for a month on top of caring for our 3 year old...so my stress level is a little high and I'm in desperate need of a night out. Lol. I'm just not sure what to do. We've talked about doing a ghost tour (like a bus tour of different sights) but that makes for a late night (we would be coming back home and I would be up with the baby all night). Any suggestions?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 1:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Date night? What is this foreign concept of which you speak? I haven't had one of those for a very long time. The closest I've been in the last couple of months has been getting a babysitter and going out to the grocery store with my hubby.

I think that if you really need to get out that it shouldn't really matter what you do. Make sure that you and the baby will be okay with the schedule and just have some fun!
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 1:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I know right?! Lol baby an I are both fine..my dad's been in for almost two weeks so we have a trusted baby sitter. I just need a break from all the stress (2 kids not listening until dh gets home..they fuel off of each other)
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would keep it pretty low-key. You need to relax, not stress over planning the date! Dinner at your favorite restaurant, then a movie or a walk. Enjoy just being together & have fun!!
    SaraBeth1204

Answer by SaraBeth1204 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011