Last time you had OMG sex adult content

When was the last time you had: on fire, mind blowing, omfg I am going to explode with passion, please never stop, sex with your dh? We ushally do, but just now, was like "wowohwowohwow...mmm"

sunsetbeach81

Asked by sunsetbeach81 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• Me and the dh allways have mind blowing sex. we find ways to keep our sex life spicy and since we are not jealous at all we can even encorporate others!! I know this is usually frowned upon because of the risks of cheating... when you land your soulmate, you know they arent gonna cheat and why would they when your fufilling their every fantasy!
    bercasto

Answer by bercasto at 1:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yesterday afternoon. It was just a quicky but it was OMG, toe curling. i def dont frown upon allowing others to join..i give him a 3 some once in a while..i enjoy them too and there are no trust issue in our relationship
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Saturday was especially good. We went to a new strip club, both had lap dances and were super horned up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Since I hit my mid 30s, pretty much every time...even the quickies! Best part ever about leaving my 20s behind!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I can't think of a single time I haven't had OMG sex with my Hubby. It sometimes worries me that we do things too much. We usually excuse ourselves to take a nap in the day or evening, only for an hour or so.
    I guess we aren't as interesting compared to some couples but we have always been manogamous people.
    But we have our own types of fun.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• WOW im really glad to hear some of the replys on this post after mine! I felt kinda wierd about our sex life being as freaky as it is. Im glad to hear that its not uncommon for other married couples to bring others to bed with them. It might be rude to do this but i want to ask a question on this post. How do you go about finding other people when you live in a small town? Me and the DH have not had a threesome in a while and when we did he allwas found the other person/people ;) I want to surprise him for his birthday in September but Im kinda shy and dont know how to find another woman to bring into our bed.
    bercasto

Answer by bercasto at 2:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just the other morning. I wasn't even really in the mood, but I went along with it because we haven't been having much sex lately. Boy am I glad I did. It was freakin' MINDBLOWING! I mean, I don't know how I kept from screaming.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Last week. But then we tried out a new lube/gel (even though we never need it) that gave me a killer yeast infection and I passed it onto him...So we have to wait a little bit.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• you know its good when you get a rug burn on your cheek..lol.. looks like i have perminant blush on the left side
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bercasto, I live in Houston and there are a few "swingers" clubs around town, where people meet. My dh and I never bring another into bed, but my best friend and her husband often do. And I too have been having that "crazy mindblowing sex" more and more often now, I mean dh and I sex is always good but lately better then ever, and next week I turn 30!
    sunsetbeach81

Comment by sunsetbeach81 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011