Coupons

I have seen a lot of you moms know a lot about using coupons. Anyone from California Los angeles that can give me some tips on the best ways to use coupons?

roxy0522

Asked by roxy0522 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• The only thing we can do here in California is really use coupons on things that are on sale. We can't do any of the extreme coupling stuff do to laws.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Actually you can do big loads for little money! I live in Sacramento and one lady from that show is from here as well!

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

I get Bodywash, toothpaste, shampoo, maxipads, and more FREE with coupons!

All Free

Pads free, detergent 97 cents, and razors 67 cents.

Only thing we can't do in California is stores don't double the value of coupons!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Also contact your favorite brands (such as Dove)and leave them a comment about how much you love they're products. 90% of the time they will mail you coupons!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Have you tried Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com? They have online coupons that you can use.

Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2011