be honest i can take it...

Ok so me and hubby have been fighting alot lately and its all centered around two things..sex and his drinking. He wants naasty kinky sex ALL the time and he drinks every night (almost till he blacks out) so i wont give him any at night cuz its sloppy and he hurts me.So when we do it its in the afternoon and its just a quicky so hes not satisfied.But hes an ass when hes drunk and treats me bad. I know he needs the lovin but I dont want to when he treats me like shit.Should i just give in and give to him at night and take one for the team or hold to my guns? am i overreacting? I think its like my little silent protest about his drinking by not giving him none.He swore hed quit when i got prego about just started drinking more. What do yall think i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• get rid of him! your pregnant and he drinks?! he could hurt your baby!
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Please, go check out Al-Anon.

NO, you should NOT give in. IN fact, I think you should walk OUT till he gets help for his alcoholism.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Speaking from a males point of view I would sit him down and let him know what's on your mind. Tell him that being that you are with child it isnt good to be drinking to the point you blackout which could lead to problems that Im sure your family wouldnt be read to tackle. And for the love making part or sex whatever the case may be, put him on a dry spell I bet that will fix him. It always does with him. LOL
    cmw1612

Answer by cmw1612 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I agree with the first two posters. Find help for yourself and get rid of him.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I know i should leave but its hard you know i dont want to be a 26 yr old mom of 4 livin with her mommy. I've known for a while i should. I just dont understand how i GOT HERE OR WHY i LET IT GO SO LONG. iTS SOOO DEPPRESSING.
    Anonymous

• He sounds like a psycho.

I would definitely dump him because you don't need a drunk around your newborn
    He indeed sounds like a borderline rapist.

That's scary
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• hold to your guns i don't think your over reacting hes not the only one that needs satisfied and why just be hurting all the time from him being sloppy i would tell him its eithier me and the baby or the beer you choose you don't get both i had the same problem with my bf and he changed i hope all works out best of luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Anonymous U choose the life you lead and how you make it. I feel sympathetic for the children
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'd rather live with my mom than live with that; you are under constant pressure to please him yet he's drinking like a fish. Sounds like someone needs AA; you need to get out of there with your kids and get rid of him
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• HES A GREAT FATHER BESIDE HIS DRINKING HE DOES AFTER THEY GO TO BED PLEASE DONT START BASHING ME ABOUT MY ROLE AS A MOTHER.I JUST WANTED ADVICE IF ITS GONNA TORN INTO THAT ILL DELETE IT.
    Anonymous