Could I be pregnant ?

I had a cycle on the 11 got off on the 21 had high fertlity from the 20-24 I had sex that 22 and the 25 the day I ovulated. My bf ejaculated in me on the 22 and 25. I am suppose to have a cycle on the 9 . But i've been feeling very nauseated and also been having diarrhea and been breaking out in my face my nipples are slight tender I threw up inside my mouth very very nauseated again it happens through out the whole day but I never throw up and slight back pain. He has a great sperm count by the way! I want to know how long should I wait to take a test. Thanks for your comments !

lolaluv2

Asked by lolaluv2 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He has a great sperm COUNT...and yes if you had unprotected sex you could be. Take a test.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Idk, I puked too but I think it was because it was so hot today. Take a test a day after your missed period.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You could be pregnant. There are tests that can tell up to 5 days before your missed cycle, use one of those.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 2:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes I ment count lol. Thank you
    lolaluv2

Comment by lolaluv2 (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thank you guys.
    lolaluv2

Comment by lolaluv2 (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You're welcome :) good luck!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• you have a 50/50 chance
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 1:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i took a test 3 days after my missed period well 4 test lol and i am pregnant get first response its the best and GL
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Chances are your pregnant take a test then go to your doctors to confirm out with a blood test
    keimom

Answer by keimom at 3:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2011