How to surprise the dh with a threesome? adult content

We have had them before and even had more than 3, but he has allways been the one to find the person/people ;) I am wanting to surprise him for his birthday in September but i am kinda shy and we live in a small town. Any suggestions on how to go about this???

bercasto

Asked by bercasto at 2:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• For me I have a friend who will do things I won't so my dh has bugged me about a 3 some in the past. I guess I would start with a hotel room and a friend and have her hiding in the bathroom or closet and tie him up and blind fold him and have her take over then switch back to me then go back and forth then drive him nuts then both join in on him and the fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Good god! I cannot believe what I read on here. Were is morality? A threesome? Really? Are you married? What about your vows? Anyone or couple I ever knew that did this broke up because its a bad idea. We are humans and someone will naturally develop feelings and someone is going to get hurt. If that what you want to do, then I suspect you really do not love your partner and/or they do not love you either truly. I surely hope there are no kids in those relationships.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 2:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• go to your local bar and see which woman will let you buy her a drink then take it from there
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I AGREE WITH THE FIRST TWO POSTS! AWESOME IDEA!!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• FAIL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2011