do you all believe the myths behind having a boy? it makes you more beautiful? You don't get AS sick? Your not as tired? etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have a boy. They ARE all myths. In fact, I was never as exhausted as when I was pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Nope. I'm pregnant with a girl and people comment on how nice my skin is, I haven't been sick or nauseous or anything.
    Anonymous

• half and half for me, with my son i was calm, happy, never sick, slept well, but i broke out in pimples like crazy and my hair and skin were super greasy and gross, i sweat alot too so i was stinky, but i was very content and docile, now that i am pregnant with a girl i am always tired, always sick, hormonal and bitchy, moody, agitated, but my skin is crystal clear, as good as it has ever been, my hair has gotten thicker and is shiny and smooth, i havent gained as much weight, i actually look really really good, but i feel like crap.
    tuesdaygreen

Answer by tuesdaygreen at 6:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I have 2 boys and my skin got oily and I was sick every night with with my second son. They were all myths for me.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• im having a girl and all thouse things are happing to me i was hoping it was a boy though :(
    Anonymous

• I would agree I was only sick for one week and not all that tired and small. I didn't even start showing until my 7th month I was greatful!
    persistence5

Answer by persistence5 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I was never sick or anything with my 3 boys but with this one im so sick and tired. Maybe its my girl.
    Anonymous

• I have one of each and both pregnancies were horrid...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Oh I dont beleive that at all. I am just about 39 weeks and im having a boy, my face has broken out so bad!! I never broke out before I got pregnant. Im always exhausted, I feel like I have no energy at all. Its depressing lol. Only good thing was I only had morning sickness 3 times throughout the whole pregnancy.
    DomsMommy2008

Answer by DomsMommy2008 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008