Please help!! Child Custody battle adult content

I have a 2 yr old who is my life, she doesnt know her dad, i currently when to a first hearing for custody of my baby, my ex who is suicidal, pulled also a gun at me when i was 6 mths pregnant and has threteaned to kill himself a lot of time got unsupervise visits sat and wed from 9 am to 6 pm, judge accepted all evidence of his threats but yet didnt care at the end gave him unsupervised visits, my attorney didnt sign the court order we were going to appeal it to see another judge and go to trial but ex did an emergency petition to see the judge the one who makes the final decision and cried to the judge because his mother just passed away, judge approved the visitation unsupervised so this saturday he is coming to pick my baby up :( i am devastated, scared he would hurt my baby, sad because she is so attached to me and my mother, she doesnt know him or anyone in his family, judge made him get cpr certified because my baby has acid reflux and is on an apnea monitor in order for him to take her he needs to be trained my attorney said if he doesnt how me proof that he is cpr certified and that he was trained on the machine for me not to let him take ger, this guy has never supported her, im in Florida its a shared custody state.. i feel like the judge didnt care about my daughter i am scared he will hurt her.. What can i do ? If i dont let him take her i will be held in contempt.. Can someone else help me? A social worker help me? Or anyone? I am so nervous i love my baby to death she is my life please help

futuremom21

Asked by futuremom21 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I wish I knew something to say to help. Is it possible to find another attorney? Maybe one that specializes in women's rights or family law? I'm so sorry you are going through this
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Bluebird thank u so much for the reply , i have to let go off my attorney in order to speak to another attorney i calle an attorney today and thats what he said :( they cant give me any advice if i have already an attorney..
    futuremom21

Comment by futuremom21 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011