..ok, mamas, does your face look like a freakin' oil slick?? ..read this!! **this isnt a sales pitch**

..my sister burst thru my backdoor sat night with a bottle of castor oil and a bottle of sunflower oil and immediately began begging me to make a 30/70 mixture of castor to sunflower and ((eeek!)) slather it on my face. my response was something to the effect of 'not just no but HELL no!'. she turned on the overhead light and i saw... the skin we've always wanted.. i should mention that we're identical twins.. same DNA. same big pores clogged with oily yuck yuck.. she'd been doing this oil cleansing regime for 3 days.. and it had completely 'fixed' her complexion. MAMAS?? I COULDNT MIX THAT OIL FAST ENOUGH!! Oil dissolves oil.. simple as that. Massage it in.. cover your face with a steaming hot wash cloth until it cools, repeat twice, and then wipe it away. here's a link to the oil cleansing method.. PLEASE, PLEASE TRY IT. ITS AMAZING.. I've never in my life felt this good about my skin..and it costs as little as $7!! has anyone tried it?? WILL you??

eatapeach

Asked by eatapeach at 3:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Sounds reasonable. :) I'm game to try it!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'll try anything once
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:33 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• The idea of that really weirds me out, although I wouldn't be against trying it. Would you please post again in a few weeks and let us know if it's still working? Lots of times, something will work for me for a few days or a week, and then I will break out again. I'd like to know how this keeps working for you. Thanks!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• ..my pores are much, much smaller. my face literally "squeaks" like clean tupperware when i rub my finger across it RIGHT AFTER CLEANING with this oil blend. its AMAZING. i've been doing this regimen for a week now.. and im so happy with the results.
    eatapeach

Comment by eatapeach (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011