What did you do on your 30th Birthday??

Im looking forward to saying good-bye to my 20's (they were good - actually great) but I am ready to open a new chapter of my life!

Chelz711

Asked by Chelz711 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Same thing I did for all the rest. Not a damn thing.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My husband rented out a bowling alley and had all of our friends join us. Then a few of us went dancing afterward.
    maxava

Answer by maxava at 3:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I LOVED turning 30!!!!!!!!! Although I didn't do anything big for that birthday, I sure did for my 40th. (I'm 42 now) Since I didn't want ANY disappointments, I planned my own party. It was my way of celebrating all my girlfriends, so I got a suite at a real nice hotel, I made a music video with all my friends in it...another friend brought wigs and we had a fun night of a pajama party. We had sooo much fun watching stand up comedy video's etc. I made up a game to see how well my friends new me and us girls just had fun.
    I originally wanted a party bus, but they were so expensive, the hotel room was the next best idea.
    Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your 30's
    momma-t42

Answer by momma-t42 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I'm not 30 yet but when i do get there, imma throw a big party! have fun!!
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 8:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2011

• My DH took me out to dinner and I had Lobster (so yummy) then the weekend after, we went to the bar and celebrated my 30th and our friends 30th - so it was great! Huge party with alot of friends!!!
    Chelz711

Comment by Chelz711 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2011