Feeling discouraged...

In one of my relationships. Trust has been destroyed and I'm trying to get it back - along with our closeness. I'm afraid it'll never get better. Does anyone who has been there have advice?

ourbabykins

Asked by ourbabykins at 4:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• ..i have no advice but i'm in the same boat right now. message me if you want to pour your heart out to someone who understands..
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 4:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It takes time to build trust and each time the trust is broken the longer it takes to get it back and the greater the chances that it can't be repaired. Be patient
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 4:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I can feel for you mama! One day at a time.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Communication is the KEY! Learn to listen to one another - really listen! Trust will come along with respect! :o) Good luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• ok does no one else see she put ONE of my realtionships? How many do you have? is this why their is a trust issue? i am just trying to understand better then make a comment with advice.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yeah, ONE of my relationships. I have a relationship with my husband, a relationship with my daughter, a relationship with my son, a relationship with my mother, a relationship with my father, a relationship with my sister, brother, mother in law, father in law, sister in law, brother in law, niece, nephew, aunt[s], uncle[s], cousin[s], and grandparents. I also have relationships with my friends.

Don't you?
    ourbabykins

Comment by ourbabykins (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You give them one chance if they keep doing it again you need to move on you can't trust someone who keeps doing you wrong!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2011