I wanna lose weight fast any one know any ideas?

faithlove19

Asked by faithlove19 at 4:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorta depends on your situation. How much weight and how much you weigh to begin with? Cutting out carbs is a good start, but you have to eat lots of leafy green veges or you'll get constipated.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If you make sure to have lean protiens it will keep you full longer and keep you from snacking as much during the day and also the last time you eat at night have protien again it will keep you full longer and minimize any late night eating
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 4:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Eat only HALF of the meal portions you are eating now. And make sure to drink lots of water. Replace soda, or juices with too much sugar content with fresh fruit. You can eat anything as long as it is in SMALL PORTIONS.
    Consult a Nutritionist if you have specific weight targets to work on.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• if you lose weight fast, you'll gain it back fast.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Beware that rapid weight loss is often temporary weight loss. By doing this the healthy way with measures you can stick with for the rest of your life, you're more likely to keep that weight off. You'll also avoid health issues that come with unhealthy weight loss measures. Cut out sugars and refined carbs, eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, switch to whole grains from refined, limit your meat (1-2 meals including meat a day, and make it lean), include healthy fats (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated), and drink only water. You need to be exercising- running is a great way to lose weight. Sign up for a 5K, and that'll motivate you to get moving! Keep going for longer and longer races- I have my first half marathon August 21! I've lost 65 lbs over the last year or so eating clean and running, mostly. It's not fast, but it'll stay off, and I'm much healthier than I used to be.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• the more rapidly you lose the more rapidly it will creep back up on you..I speak from experience o_O
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:45 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I like to exercise using fitness dvds or walking. Check out www.beyondmothers.com/fitness for other fitness ideas.
    Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011