Boob jobs!!

I am a mom of 3 n well lost 78 lbs n there went my boobs. I want to know if anyone knows how much they cost. I feel so miserable. There is literally nothing left of my boobs. It's to the point where I hate getting naked infront of hubby :( he says he loves me the way I am thou.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• for a decently done job you're looking at $3100+ ..... which could take your family of 5 on a seven night cruise and swim with the dolphins or whatever would brighten your spirits. Memories last forever..... fake boobies need replacing someday :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't know how much they cost but I have heard you need to get them replaced every so many years and even go up a little with each replacement because the skin stretches but again thats just what I heard. Your best bet would be finding a website about breast augmentation and see what kind of information you can find

DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 5:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• anywhere from 3k-6k generally; in my state of Oklahoma I have heard you can do $500 down and then monthly payments but then again thats just what I heard, not sure if its the truth. I think in a few years I may get them done if they start to sag or something
    XOHilary

Answer by XOHilary at 5:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my sister got hers done about a year ago and she paid around $3,000! She's 43 yrs. old and was never happy with her breast size! She was one determined woman... once she got her income tax, we headed 2 hrs. away to a reputabledoctor. The procedure took about an hour and a half and we were back on the road in about 3 hours total. I stayed with her for the first nite then she said she could handle it after that! If you asked her today, if she's glad she did it , she'd say" HE** yeh!!!!!" She was also told they may need them perked up in about 15 or so years but my gosh, I'm a year younger and mine already look like he**!! Her's are gonna be perky probably when she's 60, mine are gonna be down around my waste!!! :( If that's what it takes to make you feel better about yourself then DO IT! It's your decision! Her only regret, she said she wished she would have went a little bigger!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I would say about 5,000. And they have to been redone between 10-15 years, so it is an ongoing expense.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 6:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• wow, where do you ladies live in my state they cost $5,900 ! the reason I haven't had done yet
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I had mine done in 2000.  In total it cost me $8000. That included the costs for the anesthesiologist.  At the time I was living in the Boston area. 

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Mine cost about $5,000. I did the $500 down payment, and financied the rest over three years. I think of it as an investment. One that has made me very happy. I used to be a negative A so I have enjoyed not looking like a boy for going on 5 years now. Only YOU know what is best for you. Yes, they will probably need up keep at sometime and yes, it will cost extra money... but that is something you walk into with you eyes wide open. Also be sure that you do you research on your surgeon, as well as placement, size, shape, over the muscle, under the muscle, saline, silicone etc etc.... Good luck.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oops, butchered the word financed up there. Sorry!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011