Feeling suicidal, sitting in my car..

I don't want to leave my Young dd but I feel so worthless and down and out. What do I do? Where do I go?? I'm in my car...I feel like matching into an ER and just telling them to put me to death but I don't really want to die...I think...ugg I'm so lost

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• Please get help. A family member, a friend, or a hotline to just talk with someone.

1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255 or if anything 911

Whatever is going on in your life, it's not worth it. Your daughter needs you. Hang in there Momma!
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have been hospitalized before, I have attempted suicide before. I strongly suggest you go to the ER right now and tell them whats going on, you may end up hospitalized but they will get you started on meds and you will be in a safe place where you can't harm yourself out of desperation. Best of luck
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 6:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• well, if you marched into an ER and demanded to die, they'd send you to get mental help and probably want you evaluated for 96 hours. Just sayin.... But, if you really can't cope, i'd seriously recommend checking into a therapists office.
    heavenlybliss19

Answer by heavenlybliss19 at 5:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Whatever is going on in your life it is not worth ending your life for. Don't you do it.... I have come to realize that no matter how bad a situation is, or whatever happens to make a person sad or mad will not last long & will not seem as important next week. So just ride the bad storms you are in, you will get over it. And find a friend or family member you can talk to. Pray & talk to God is the BEST thing.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 7:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Can you call a friend or family member?
    Don't do that to your daughter; live for her at least because she doesn't deserve to lose her mom and now your life is about her;not you. I feel suicidal a lot but I realize tomorrows always a new day and everyone goes through tough things. Mental hospitals are not fun either being when u leave,in some areas its no your record of mental probs and limits your jobs you can get...but its better than nothing if you have no friends or family or spouse who can help. Calm down. Take a few breaths and take a nap or watch your favorite movie or maybe even lay in bed and close your eyes and just relax.
    XOHilary

Answer by XOHilary at 5:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hang in there mom!!!!! That's not an easy way out, you owe it to yourself and your child's to get yourself some help! There are people out there that CAN help you, you just have to reach out to them! You may need something so simple as medication for depression. But if your absolutely to that point of wanting to" check out", then drive yourself to the hospital so they can help you! It can and will get better!!!! A BIG hug to you!!!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Things can seem unbearable sometimes, but imagine what your poor babies life would be like without you. We all feel like giving up sometimes but we have to stay strong for our little ones. Not sure where you can go in your area but if you have a local mental health office contact them and they can get you some help.
    nataliemaddymom

Answer by nataliemaddymom at 5:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Please take the previous advice and seek help immediately. Please do it for your daughter, there's nothing in this world thats worth taking your own life. Times may seem hard right now but it will pass. Take a deep breath, relax and realize your worth something. Please go to your local ER so they can help or call the # provided by the previous poster.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 7:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• * Do not allow what has happened in the past determine what is to happen in the future.

* You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person....

Don't ever give up - reach out to someone ... a parent or friend. Please be strong, think of your daughter and do not be selfish... think of all the good times you have had before in your life! Decide today to make a BIG change in your life for the better ... things can only go up from here!! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i thought I wanted to die once. had the pills in hand and ready to swallow but then I got to thinking what would DS think about me when he got older. Would he understand that I love him or would he think that I didn't love him enough to stay around. What about all the wonderful things I would never see him do? Where the things that brought me this low really worth dieing for? Looseing DH and DS' love for? I sat on the floor in bathroom for 5 hours and cried until I just couldn't anymore. I decided I would make a big change in my life. Turn myself around. Stay alive for my family. That was 8 months ago. Things are 500% better now. I am thankful everyday that I flushed those pills instead of swallowing them. You can do it. You can pick your self up off the bottom and give yourself new life. You may need to see a therapist but there is NOTHING wrong with that. Carry or wear something that reminds you of your DD. CONT>>>
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 9:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2011