Anyone have 1 clogged ear and find out they were pregnant?

Hubby and I been ttc for 2 months now and Im waiting to see if I am pregnant. Perioud would be do on the 11th. tested yesterday and got a negative. But for few days I have been having an ear problem while sleeping. I'd wake up in middle of the night and my left ear would be clogged (Uncommon for me)...but then it went away. But just tonight I woke up just now and my left ear has been clogged for 30 minutes!!! I am worried. So It is 5AM and I am up seeing if this will go away. Anyone have this or have advice. I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• I never had that problem but i would go to the doctors if that keeps bothering you.
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sounds like you've got a bit of an ear or sinus infection - perhaps water in the ear?
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Clogged as in it feels full and sounds are muffled? If that is the case you could have the beginning of a cold.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 6:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't think clogged ears equals pregnancy.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thanks. Yes...If feels clogges..not like water I dont think, but I never had this before. Yes it is still clogged! Its 8:49....very nervous about this! I guess I will make an appt asap because I dont like this at all. Sorry didnt answer earlier..my 3 year old woke up! Maybe a wax build up????I dont know. Just very worried!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• UPDATE: So Its a build up of wax. My DH uses Qtips to clean his ears. Just recently I started using them...but I think It hardened my wax instead of softening it so it can come out easily. I have always had a lot of ear wax...(My mom had to get her ears drained about a year ago)....but it never got to this point because I have always cleaned them with a wipe which I didnt know it before but I think it helps with the fact that I have so much in there. So I put a wipe in my ear and suddenly and slowly it started to ease up. Then voila...I can hear again...Thank God! It still hurts though. It was crazy because my left side of head started to go numb!!!!! Didnt know wax could do all that! Hope this post helps someone else. Used regular...unscented...huggies baby r wipes....(Natural care, aloe & vitamin E, Fragrance free, Hypoallergenic) Thanks for all your comments...I was really going crazy! So back to ttc 2nd baby!! (:
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011