Orgasms/labor? adult content

do orgasms help bring on labor? like maby masterbating is it safe? how can u do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I always heard that if you want your baby to come, have sex. I don't know if it is true. I don't know about masturbating though. I think its the motion of sex that makes you go it to labor. I'm not sure though.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 6:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It is recommended sex to induce labor because the semen contains prostaglandins.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• And an orgasm releases Oxytocin hormones.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I heard about sex bringin on labour, but it was the last thing I wanted on my due date! I could hardly move lol!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The same hormone the causes orgasm also causes labor contractions and milk let-down. It's why they use nipple stimulation to induce labor as well as why milk can leak during sex.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 7:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Male semen helps the cervix soften and female orgasm helps the cervix dilate. Keep in mind though that you will go into labor when your body and baby are ready. But it is totally safe unless your water has broken or the doctor tells you not to.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Why does everyone spell it MASTERBATE? That is wrong. it is MASTURBATE. Maybe you slept through English and spelling in school? Or you spend so much tme mastUrbating, you never learned to spell??? For Gods sake...people, learn something! Knowledge is your friend! I bet if you read more, you would have already had the answer to this question.Or if you knew how to GOOGLE you could have learned about what starts labor.. Then there IS the Library, the place with books on shelves. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011