What Age Did You Know?

Ever since I was younger, I knew I wanted to have kids. At 17 I really wanted to start having them, but never found the right guy. Now I did and it is perfect. At what age did you know that you wanted kids?

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 6:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't plan on having any, it wasn't something me and DH had spoken about, but my BC and condom failed, and we now have a beautiful son :) and I cannot imagine life without him!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• when the test said I was pregnant.. It wasn't something I planned on.. I never planned on having children ...But this has been the best experience ever!! I love being a mother and even considering have another in the future.. who would have thought? lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I was 25 before I decieded that I was ready for kids, I had my son at 28 (it took awhile after being on birth control for 10 years)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I was 21 before I had my son and 30 when I had my daughter.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i think i was 19 or 20 when i was 100% sure that i wanted kids now i am just one short month away from having my first boy!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• About 2 months after I got married, so I was still 18
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 8:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I never wanted to get married or have children. Meeting DH changed all that. We waited after a few yrs of marriage before we started trying. I was 21 when DS was born.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 8:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I started dating my highschool sweetheart, Jason, when we were both 16. We first had sex at 17, but used BC and condoms. We talked about kids for a while and knew that 3-4 kids would be perfect for us. So far we have one son, Braylen, born June 16th 2011. It will be a while until we have another one but we want to give him a sibling some day.
    Bsmommy616

Answer by Bsmommy616 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Ever since I was little. All little kids want to be doctors or vets or whatever. I always wanted to be a mom. At 16 I got into my first serious relationship and at 17 we started trying. I didnt end up getting pregnant until I was 22. Good news is that I was married before I got pregnant, to my high school sweet heart. We now have a 4 year old daughter and one (a boy) on the way, due July 19th. We've been together for 11 years and married for 6 of those years.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I was in a serious relationship when I was 17 and we both wanted kids so we started trying and a month after my 18th birthday we found out the good news. We got married april 2nd 2011 and had our son april 26th 2011.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2011