Moms Vs Dads. Why were there more Dads than Moms who believed in the innocence of the mother in the Casey Anthony trial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not too sure that anyone thinks she is 'innocent'. I think the problem is that the state didn't bring any concrete proof to prove that Casey intentionally killed her daughter. Those were the charges against her, all of them, that she knowingly and purposely killed her. The prosecution did a good job of making it APPEAR as if she did those things, but they had NO PROOF that she did them. I would guarantee that if the charges against her were different that she would have been found guilty. But if the options are "It really looks like she could have done this" A juror still has to say that she is not guilty because it wasn't proven that 'she DID do these things'. Men probably went more on the lines of 'not guilty' because they are not as emotionally involved as women are. I think Casey Anthony is a total dirt bag, but I would have had to vote not guilty too based on the lack of concrete proof.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sabrena- by "her father" do you mean Caylee's father or George Anthony? and if you mean GA, what motive do you think a grandfather would have to kill his granddaughter, whereas Casey had the motive of whoring and partying over wanting to be a mom. Explain that please.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think because girls can make sence of the story, and see certain parts that say guilty, where guys I think feel more like innocent till proven guilty.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• oh, so you bought into the whole molestation bit, even though the defense did squat to prove it? okay. nevermind then.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• banging head into wallJUST GET OVER IT,WILLYA!!!

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• atleast there was proof she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days, proof that she lied to police 4 times about her missing daughter's whereabouts, proof that she performed the computer searches for chloroform. where's your proof that she was molested? oh yea, it's a bunch of bullshit and was another lie told by her circus of a defense team. just because she is "not guilty" doesn't make her innocent, it just means they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered her daughter. give me one thing that points to George, ONE THING.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• and you bought into the whole she killed her daughter bit??? ARE YOU 100% POSITIVE that she did it?? Do you have proof? OBVIOUSLY no one does which is why she was found not guilty. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty????
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• IMHO, #1 she isnt innocent, but I dont think she killed her. I think her father killed the baby and by casey knowing about it and covering it up that she is innocent as well.

#2, maybe mothers feel more of the OMG how could someone do that to their child!! Ya know?? She was accused so people believe that she was guilty. Fathers may actually look at the facts and realize that hmmmm maybe she really didnt do it

Just sayin...
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• and to the above poster, being emotionally involved in the case is why they select juriors and make sure they dont get emotionally involved, because when your emotional you dont always use your head. And if the state had solid proof that she did kill the baby then she wouldve been charged but they didnt and you cant put someone in jail because of suspicion
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I mean caseys father, he has a history of abusing casey when she was a child, he very well couldve abused this little girl and covered it up. and he even had an affair with a witness to get her to tell a lie, umm how is that NOT fishy???
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2011