I have no water and so the toilets don't flush but....

I really need to pee. The problem? I REFUSE to pee on top of someone else's poop. I know, it's ridiculous. I really thought I could hold it til the water came back on at 11 but now I am not so sure. Is is totally wrong to go hide int he back yard and do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Find a bush honey and GO PEE!! LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If you have a secluded area, go outside and pee! I went to a very secluded campsite with some great friends once and there was a porta-potty out there but it was so nasty, I peed in a bush instead!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have never done it before! I'm not sure I even know how to without making a mess or a fool of myself! I'm gonna put on a long skirt and give it a try! Worst case- wet wipes right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Take a small shovel with you, preferably at night, dig a small hole, pee and wipe. Cover the whole thing up.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 8:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Pee in the bathtub

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Pee in a cup then dump that in the tiolet.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Pee in the bathtub
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 8:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Okay I did it! I feel so much better! I put on a long skirt and went to pull weeds out of the herb garden. No mess. No way any one dould tell and OMG It felt like Heaven!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• shoot just go outside...growin up there were 10 of us in the house with one bathroom....desperate times call for desperate meassures...lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• happygo - good one!! i would just go outside, but being from northern MN and being a totally outdoorsy type, i like the refreshing feel of cool air on my cheeks heehee : ) the only downside is when there are alot of mosquitos out. ouch.
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2011