Phantom pregnancy?

I've been having pregnancy symptoms for quite some time now. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm pregnant, because of how I've been feeling.
The confusing part is that I bled both these two months around period time, but it was light, and it was watery brown and pink stuff 2 to 3 days both times, without my symptoms going away after.
I tested a few days after the first time this happened and got a negative.
I hope I am really not pregnant, but all the symptoms are still here.
Am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• some pepole dont start showing until your 3 months or more take me for example i am 3 months and only have gained 3 pounds so every woeman is diffrent go to doctor and get blood test tell them that you have taken several pee test and they come out negative but you think you are pregnant and you need to kno so go get checked an GL
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• well everyone keeps telling you your pregnant and that you are having symptoms, did you ever consider that maybe by people telling you they think your pregnant that you are 'imagining' the symptoms to be more than what they really are?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• blood test time
    or wait 6-8 months and see what comes out,lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You wont know for sure until you take a test - so take one or go to your doctors....
    vickiw89

Answer by vickiw89 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It could be implantation bleeding. Did you have sex?
    Bsmommy616

Answer by Bsmommy616 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I really don't know. It started before anyone said anything, and initially, I didn't figure pregnancy. I didn't start considering it until I had an unusual period, because they haven't ever been different before, and I'm always regular, not early like these last two times.
    It was after that that I did some reading and found that my symptoms were extremely accurate to those I would be having at that time of I were pregnant.
    I haven't thought much about it again until the last two days because I've had some mild cramps as well, but my period should not be close at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm considering either taking another test. I figured since I had been having symptoms since before the first weird period that a test a couple days after it ended would say positive if I were pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have sex almost every day, and we don't pull out or use protection.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• do a blood test. i can not stress this enough. i took two home tests one in feb got a neg,one in march. got a neg. fyi i am 32 weeks preg. you do the math
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 11:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Oh wow.
    How common is monthly spotting? I'm not quite sure what to call what I experienced because it was both months, but very very very light.
    What also gets me though, is that if I were pregnant, I'd be 8-9 weeks or so, counting from how long I've been having symptoms, but my stomach is perfectly flat. I bloat up at night, and it kind of looks like I have a pouch, but it's flat again the next morning. I'm 103lbs (well, 106lbs now. I've gained weight since this) and I'm 5'5'', so I would think I would show a little by now if I were pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2011