Sleeping...

Kind of a different question, last night as I was trying to get to sleep and hubs was snoring away- which kept me from sleeping, I got to thinking about how people sleep at night with their loved one. Do they cuddle up and sleep together or do they sleep in their own separate spot in bed. So to get an answer to this I decided to take it to CM and ask all of you on here.

So how do you and your hubs/SO/BF sleep at night? Do you cuddle up and snuggle or do you sleep separately in the bed?

My hubs is not a snuggler, never has been. I can count on 1 hand the times he has snuggled (and that was only when I insisted and 'demand' he snuggle).... it did not go very well-- he kept snoring in my ear and breathing on me and sometimes he moves around quite a bit-- which then kept me awake. So we sleep in our own spots in bed.

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 8:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• We sleep in our own separate spots. Under separate covers too. My DH is like a heater. I can not sleep under the same cover as him. I get to hot. If I had it my way we would sleep in separate room. he snores like a chain saw.

Answer by louise2 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I too prefer my own spot. much cooler.
    BellaTragedia

Answer by BellaTragedia at 8:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• hubby is not a snuggler, we pretty much have our own spots. If he gets snuggly he usually wants something....lol!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 9:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I prefer my own spot, but DH is a bed hog....it's a king size bed and I wind up with about 10 inches to sleep on. LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We are snugglers, have been for 20 years, I can't imagine sleeping any other way.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We used to snuggle. I prefer my own space (sometimes I would prefer my own bed). My SO is also a heater and it akes me unbale to sleep. I am glad to know that I am not the only person with these issues.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• we are snugglers too. but my dh is a heater and a snorer as well so the snuggling lasts for maybe ten fifteen minutes then he rolls over on his side. it takes me a long time to fall asleep. so normally i wait for him to fall asleep then i turn on my nook and read to fall asleep.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If I want a decent night's sleep, which of course, I DO, we cannot possibly sleep in the same room! He's a VERY LOUD snorer & can snore in any position! 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We are both snugglers, I stay cool at night and he normally runs a little warmer so we keep each other comfy I cool him down and he warms me up, lol. He snores a little but hes not too loud it just enough snore to comfort me and help me sleep thank God.

Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• snugglers! Some part of me has to be touching some part of him and vice versa!
    I_luv_Vera

Answer by I_luv_Vera at 1:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2011