Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

When do you need to start getting the.plz read!!..plz only answer if you have advise NOT 2 BASH

when do you start getting the police and cps involed? would you get them involved if:
your kids came home in dirty clothes ..clothes thatt are too small..callin you a fucking bastard...and other fowl language at 3....letting them get bit by misquitios(when they have allergic reaction)...useing minupulation so they listen and behaves..something to do with monsters in her closet?? wont stop pooping and peeing in thier panties/underwear after they have been potty trained for a min of 1 1/2?

what if they went to a new friends house with you and they randomly burst into tears and startd talking bout the monsters nd startd sayin how scary they were.................what would you do..........................besides going there and beating thier ass(which is what id like to do)...all this has been lawyer desided to stop praticeing family law i know have talked to 2 diffrent lawyers and have a personal confertation mon morning..the other one told me to just make an appt and come in but advised me to either not let him take her or to make sure hes following the courts order..which would b supervised visitation everyother weekend from 8-1 with his step dad (mom jst passed in feb) and his aunt....ive decided not to let him take her til we have the court order readvised....plz any extra advise and i dont really need any bashing


Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I would call CPS, the police AND put the kid in therapy. When it came down to it, the therapist was the one who ensured my kid didn't have to see her dad again.

    Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • Contact CPS and a counselor for the kids.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • It sounds like neglect and emotional abuse to me and yes, I would contact CPS. Good luck (c:

    Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • Don't let your kids go over there unless supervised (if at all). If court order says he gets 5 hours every other weekend that should t be enough time for the kids to regress so much. Sounds like he shouldn't have contact w these children.

    Answer by bloomsr at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • im kinda worried bout getting cps involved just bc in my counceling group ppl whove calld cps on thier childrens dad, cps has either done nothing when sever abuse is obvs or the investigation has turned on them..which is kinda silly for me to be worried about i have nothing to hide house may not be the cleanest or have the coolest stuff ..but none of this stuff happens at my house.....hes not goin to see her until we go back to court and have it revised and instead of his family being able to supervise im asking for a court appointed wondering if its the gf or if its him..dd is the one who said gf calld me a fucking bastard.....either way we need to go to court nd soon

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • where do you find a child counselor..are they in the phone book can her doc give a referal??

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • Yellow pages or your doc can refer you.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

  • First, it's supervised visits as the court ordered. Then it would be counseling for the child. If there is any abuse or neglect going on, the counselor is legally mandated to report the abuse or neglect and they will. Go to an attorney and go back to court for sole custody and supervised visits by a neutral party. I would also ask that the father take parenting classes before he gets any unsupervised visits.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2011