Bed rest

any of u on bed rest or partial bedrest? im expecting to be later on in the month

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was for my first pregnancy, 21 years ago, it wasn't fun, but the end result was worth it.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Nope. Had a normal and healthy pregnancy with my son Bray.
    Bsmommy616

Answer by Bsmommy616 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have been on both. My youngest I was on full bed rest for 3 months and with my oldest I was on partial meaning no stairs or only up and down once. It was hard and there weren't enough movies or things on TV to keep me busy so I just went to la la land.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yes I have been on partial bed rest or butt rest i call it cause I can sit as long as I am not doing much but i have been on bed rest for since the start of my pregnancy because i am considerd high risk but it sucks honestly i do it for my baby but those days when you just wanna lay around and not do anything an cant sucks but now that you have to be on bedrest its like you wanna do everything and cant but its for your baby so GL and add me as a friend if you get lonly lol cuz i know i do sometiems exspecially when hubby works allllll day
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011