Kinda a messed up situation.... adult content

My first love: together 8 years & 2 kids.. Cheated on me with the girl hes with now ( he was very young then, in the prime of sex stage)..

My second love: together 2 years & 1 kid.. Cheated on me with the town slut..& I just found out.

So, my first love stopped by last night ( I was having some people over for some drinks after my kids went to bed) & we had sex for the first time in almost 3 years.

I know some of you will bash.. but I still love him after this long & it felt so right. Hes very unhappy in his relationship right now & apparently so was I.

Question: Should I continue to "see" him.. or let it go...... ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Not bashing.... my "advice" - if you and 1st love do still have feelings for each other and he is not happy with current gal, then he needs to end things with her. Once he is single again, then I would suggest getting to know each other, date, be friends and take the relationship slowly. Talk and really get to know each other, and see if the feelings are really and truly there before resuming a sexual relationship. I also would not say anything to the kids about seeing him, you would not want them to get their hopes up, and then be disappointed if things did not work out. I hope everything works out-- good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Don't continue to see him while he is still in a relationship. You don't want to be the other woman when you know what it feels like to be the one let behind. You are both hurting right now, so tell him that and if he is serious about trying again with you, he needs to end his relationship. If you continue to see him while he is tangled up with another woman, happy or not happy, it will only end in more heartbreak for you.
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Both of you have pretty much proven that you make shitty choices and decisions, so don't compound the problem by allowing it to continue unabated just so you can get your jollies. Step back and evaluate things with a clear head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• This is all kinds of wrong!
    Can you say booty call??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You are both in realtionships? Then break up with the people before you take this any further. At least give them that much respect. You clearly had no respect for them when you guys were having sex.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• BTW this situation is not kind of messed up. It is very black and white. You both cheated on other people with each other.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• OK then I stand corrected BUT you cheated with him on another girl. You knew he was in a relationship. Just as bad.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If you are in a relationship, break it up. Tell him that if he really wants to be with you, he needs to get out of his relationship as well. Good Luck.
    Bsmommy616

Answer by Bsmommy616 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Getting over your first love IS hard.

Respecting yourself should come easily.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My Dh cheated on his ex with an ex, I refuse to let that in our life, idc how good of friends they were, she LET him cheat and I refuse to have that karma in my relationship. He needs to leave this girl if he is interested in being with you again.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011