Would this upset you?

One of my sisters said some horrible things to me on facebook for everyone to see so I deleted all my family from my page. My ex who was absolutely horrible to me and our dd also is on facebook. My sisters are now all over his page talking to him when they all hated him when we were together. None of my sisters have called to see how me and my family are but they are acting like they are best friends with the ex.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 9:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah that would upset me. DH has an aunt doing that right now. FIL is divorcing and the aunt is acting like best friends with the lady FIL is divorcing. Causing major rifts in the family.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sound to me like there must be more to this story.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I swear it is like a kick in the teeth after all the physical, mental, emotional abuse, the cheating, leaving me and dd while I was having her at the hospital.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sorry to hear you are dealing with all of this.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• There really isn't more to the story. The sister that said all the nasty stuff I really believe is bi-polar. None of the other sisters wants to tell her she was wrong. Okay whatever about that, but why start getting chummy with my ex that you never liked before.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My facebook is the way I keep up with my friends that have moved away. CristaJordan I won't delete because of all this mess.
    treynlisa

Comment by treynlisa (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Hugs! Yes, that would upset me if my sis started being chummy with an ex and talked trash about me. Family should stick together and have each other's backs, and NOT side with the 'enemy'... especiallly if that person is someone they could not stand before. Sounds like she is trying to stir up trouble somehow and cause you grief. (maybe tell tales and stir things up between you and ex??). I think you are right to delete her from facebook, and I would also block her (that way she can't see anything you post- you would be 'invisible' to her). If it were me I would cut them out of my life and not have anything to do with any of them while they are chummy with the ex. If they ever do want to have a relationship with me again, I would keep it very casual- meaning talk about general things and nothing personal, nothing that I would not want to be spread around (or told to ex).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yes it would upset me but by what you are telling me ,it sounds like they are just trying to upset you, ignore them and even though they might be hurting you ,don't let them know , I to am dealing wih family & inlaws like this, it sucks but worry about you and your dd, let them be childish if that is what floats their boat!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My sisters do the same thing.. I am the black sheep by choice.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Sounds like they are horrible. Its best to just keep them out of you life....... Good Luck!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011