Wanna hear some scary stuff?

We've been having some poltergeist or ghost activity again after a long stretch of inactivity. Monday night i was laying on the couch watching tv when I felt and heard what sounded like someone jumping really hard on the floor right behind me! Tuesday my son and I were in the kitchen when the lower cupboard door opened and 2 pans flew out! My husband told me that when he woke up Tuesday morning it sounded like a child was running back and forth through the house! I wonder what today will bring........

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• child spirit is playing
    sounds very sweet

have you talked to him and told him to go to the light?
    tell him that it is time to go to the light, tell him that it will be a good thing, that people are there to hug him, love him and play with him

we have a female adult spirit in my parents house (owned 45 years) us kids (now grown) have seen her, she is sweet/kind
    also have had other experiences with spirits in other locations

child spirits usually kind and playful
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Does it scare you or you cool with it? I would need a diaper from peeing myself all the time. That would scare me big time.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• sounds cool , haha (: I like ghost .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Wow - maybe you should call in TAPS - ya know...the "Ghost Hunters" show. I'm a believer and had experiences in an old house as a child - it does happen and can be scary!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• research house, bet you will find a small child died at that age while living in that house

years back, had spirit experience in rental house, man
    reserched and found the person that it was
    he had woken me and then husband up, we saw and smelled smoke
    was no fire thank God
    but after research there had been a fire in that house, and the young man died in Korean War
    he woke us on anniversary of the house fire

do not know who the women is that lives in parents home
    but was a family years back that had child with 'struggles'
    i think it is that childs mother
    she watches over children in this house
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I can't imagine putting up with a toddler spirit - living with the "trying threes" for years on end!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We have a ghost that I named "George". He was in the last house we lived in and made his presence known the very day we moved it. I stretched out on the bed, both cats were in the bed with me and the closet door opened and closed back. I just sighed and told it to be quiet, I wanted a nap.

This spirit does not like my hubby for some reason. Slammed doors, burner covers and the like when it was just hubby at home.

On the other hand, George likes to hide MY things. I'm the only one home in a closed room folding clothes. I laid a pair of panties on the back of a chair for my shower. Turned around and they were gone. Yep, gone. George stole them! Gave them back two weeks later by dropping from the ceiling of my closet. *eye-twitch*

It seems that he followed us to hubby's mom's house.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm pretty much used to this weird stuff. I've been sensitive since I was a child.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The spirit is a child. I've seen him. He ran through my kitchen a few months back wearing a brown shirt and tan pants,looks about 3

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It makes me sad to think that he died here or somewhere close by.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011