This lady ruined my relationship

My boyfriend's aunt gets on my last nerve. This lady is so miseable that she is willing do anything and say anything to ruin my relationship and unfortunately she has suceeded. She told my boyfriend that I told her things that in all honesty I wouldn't even have a reason to say, she told him that I told her that my boyfriend performs oral sex on me (which is a total lie) she has also told him that I betrayed my bf by telling her somethings that he told me in confidence, and he believed it all, I know hate is a really harsh word but I honestly hate this woman, and in all honesty she can get the hell on for saying that I said some stuff like that and he can get the hell on for believing her, it's been 8yrs of the same thing, and I am tired of dealing with this bs with him and his family, it's to the point where I feel like it's not worth it....I just really wanted to vent you guys thanx for reading feel free to reply

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• She sounds like a real piece of work.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Well hon, end it. He's not worth it. If he were worth anything, he would stick up for you. Lifes too short to be miserable
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• 8 years of dealing with this. He is only your boyfriend not husband. Find a different boyfriend.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Your boyfriend's aunt sounds like my MIL. Run. Away. Fast. Those kind of people won't change. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If your boyfriend really wants a real relationship with you, he wouldn't tolerate this behavior from his aunt. Lose him and find a real man.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Honestly, he isn't worth it if he believes it all. You are going to either have to leave or accept that it will go on like this for another 8 years.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Wow, after being with bf for that long you would think he would know you by now. He should have already figured out if you are the type to gossip, and after all this time he should know your feelings about his aunt! (that you can't stand her and she is a meddlesome bitch!). If he really loved you, he would not have believed everything is aunt said to him, he would have asked you about it, and then figured out for himself who was telling the truth and who was meddling and lying to him. I think you are better off without him, and definately better off away from that horrid woman!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My best friend has been with her husband for 10 years (they've been married for 2) and she always complains about her MIL. Her MIL babies her DH, butts into their fights, is nosy about their finances, and tells my best friend that she will not be a good mother once they have kids. While I try to be sympathetic and listen, I can't help but think, you've known this woman for 10 years and known what she was like and yet you stayed with your SO and even married him knowing he's a mama's boy. Now I know your situation has different details, but still, you've been with him 8 years and if thisis still going on and he's not siding with you when he should be, then get out before you get in any deeper. He probably will never change.
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes he needs to stay away from her if he cares for you at all. See if he can cut her out of his life for a while and see how things go...otherwise you may need to move on. That may be a good lesson for him. He will either listen to her or work to keep you. Why would someone do that?? From what you say she sounds sick. Some people get off hurting others...they think it makes them happy..but how could that make anyone really happy? Either that you need to stick up for your poor boyfriend that has been tormented by this crazy family member all his life and help him to realize where his loyalty should go. Depends on you and how much you care for him and value yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• leave him and find some one who deserves you and doesnt listen to a bunch of bs by a jealous family member
    AudinCadesMommy

Answer by AudinCadesMommy at 11:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2011