Does your pet sit/sleep in a weird place in the house?

My cat Weasley will lay NEXT to the bed. Not on,not under,but next to! I don't know how many times I've stepped on him!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pets

• Mine like to pull all of my sewing stuff out of my basket and sleep in there. It's a small basket, maybe 12 inches across, and it's hilarious to see a grown cat, a half-grown cat and a kitten squished into it together, snoring. lol My other cat likes to sleep on top of the phone, which is sitting on top of the desk. She will fall asleep, then shift and the receiver will shift to the side underneath her and they will both fall off.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Haha , My Cats sometime like sleeping in the bathroom sinks , or behind the toilet (: haha
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• One of my cats loves to be under blankets on the couch or on a chair. It's tricky sometimes not to sit on him.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my kittie Joker sleeps IN my hair. as soon as i sit down he jumps on my shoulder and puts his face and body in my hair, then starts kneading it with his paws. hes like a magnet if you take him down he just turs around and jumps back up..he will even fight you by trying any way he can to get back up..it drives me crazy (my hair is kitty crack to him lol)..my other 2 kitties Sprinkles and Bellaca (pron: Bay- Aka - spanish for horney) like to sleep under the baseboard and in plastic bags
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I feel like I have cats everywhere all the time. They have been found on the top shelf of the closet, the top of the refrigerator or bookshelves, sleeping in the baby's car seat, playing in the bathtub, sleeping in baskets on the bookshelf, anywhere they can get.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• im a mean kitty mommy..evertime that i see that they are relaxed or sleeping i like to sneak up on them and scare them. i think its so funny when they jump sky high. my Sprinkles always ends up doing a full back flip.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Mine lays in the bathroom for some reason
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• any bag, box, or piece of paper on the floor will do for one of my cats, even if it's the size of a postcard
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• The outdoor cats catch as catch can and try to avoid all the other nocturnal critters outside.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011