Good ole girls clubs on here in certain groups

Wow some groups on here are crazy. There is this one group on here that like 5 or 6 girls run it and they just gang up on people. That is nuts. Anyway I guess if you dont like it you can leave but seriously. This one member has such a huge following that if anyone says anything about her they all riot. Anyway vent over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow thats scary, stay away from there.
    spagal99

Answer by spagal99 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i am unaware of this

do not think i have gotten anyones panties in a bind that belongs to said group

as my vote downs and certain answers of mine have been over a difference of opinion

no stalkers after me = YET

lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't use the groups. I have seen similar here in Answers.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have two groups I belong to, one for each of the girls birth month and year. The rest of them I found too much drama, it's nice to have a connection but yikes!

I have issues with people on HERE playing the gang up drama. But only one drives me batty because she is always so rude when she answers and no one can say anything or her worshipers will attack... its stupid
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Some of the groups on here are little crazy. You need to join some new groups. I promise, they're not all like that. At least not the one's that I admin for. People would get kicked out of the group for acting like that!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I rarely go into the groups anymore.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I don't go to groups anymore either...it's too bad something that could have useful has been allowed to go sour.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2011