Ever have a horrible experience with a fast food place or restaurant?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• There is a McDonalds in the town where my MIL lives. Every time I have been there it takes no less than 15 minutes to get an order and it's never been right the first time around. Last time we went my older daughter ordered a fish sandwich. We got everything but her sandwich and when we went back up to the counter to get it they said we hadn't ordered it, tried to charge her for it and then wanted the receipt showing that she had already paid - they don't give you receipts for dine in orders! We have not gone back.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Diarrhea comes to mind yes.

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• What instantly came to mind was something that happened many years ago at a cafeteria. I was going through the line all ready to order my food, when the lady started picking/scratching her nose! She even had on the plastic gloves! Needless to say I did not order anything and I complained when we left! YUCK!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• There were many disturbing things that happened in the restaurant that I worked in after high school.....Like the managers allowing spoiled meat to be cooked, and rinsing off slimy fruit and then serving it. GROSS!! I have always wondered if anyone ever got sick after eating there. No worry, the restaurant is long gone!!! (Thank goodness)
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Never again will I eat at piccadilly! My great grandma in FL loved it and we went there once...got mac n cheese and there was a big metal piece in it that I bit into. Most awful restaurant experience ever.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Apple Bees worst service EVER!! We will never go to the one near my home again!! Staff were more worried about talking and standing around than refilling drinks and bringing food! Oh one time at Chili's our credit card got charged an extra 10 dollars! I had to call the company and have them correct it since we left a cash tip and I had the receipt in my hand so someone must of added a tip in!! Good thing I check our bank account every night!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Fast food no.. Denny's however was a gag worthy event I wish I could erase from memory!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Actually momavanessa, that is a REALLY common issue...people get the receipt back and put the tip they "want" instead of the tip they got on the line. We have caught that more than once and went into the restaurant to raise holy hell.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• got food poisoning twice eating at Hardees
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Applebees and Pizza Hut....applebees because I got sick off the food and pizza hut because not only was our server a rude bitch she also wasn't very smart. Oh and once at Sonic too because the car hop was someone that didn't like me and decided to try to start a fight with me while she was at work.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011