conceiving

How long after having sex does it usually take to conceive?I was told up to six days.But im wanting other mom opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 6 days?

It can take years!

Maybe you should read and surf around a bit on google to honestly get your own soild answers,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i had sex the night before i got married and i guarentee that i was preggo on my wedding, my sister was married to her 2nd hubby for ten years before they got preggo,
    there is no time limit on how long it takes, it's different for every woman
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 6:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It varies greatly. Whatever you do, don't stop using contraception unless you are ready to get pregnant that very day! Some people get pregnant the day after they stop the pill (everyone I knew when I was trying to conceive!), some need a few months to try (like me), and some get pregnant while still trying to prevent!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol... I think she means after having sex, when does the sperm meet the egg and implant?? I heard between 5-7 days.
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 7:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• concieve immediately. your egg only lives for 12 - 24 hours. Implant....it can take anywhere from 6-12 days.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Depending on your body, sperm can stay alive in there up to five days.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008