How freakin long until it goes away!?

How long before my sunburn on my shoulders stops burning? I would just like to be able to wear a bra without wanting to cry! I will def be using some type of sunscreen next time! Just please help, I have tried using tea soaked towels, to hair conditioner, shave cream with vitamin E, lotion, and neosporin... seems like everything helps a little, but it still burns when it's touched! How much longer? I got it about 3-4 days ago..

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 10:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Health

• Aloe Vera
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Milk also helps
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Drink Green tea all day and take an antihistamine. ^^ and apply aloe vera. I hope you feel better
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It might last up to 5-7 days depending on how bad you got burned. You can you noxzema, the white creamy stuff in the tub. It helps cool it down for a little bit. Don't let it dry on you though.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Cling film. That's what we call in the UK anyway. The super thin plastic wrap we use around sandwiches? That's what first aiders are taught to cover burns with. It's the air tantalising and drying the raw skin that increases the pain. Please try it. I wouldn't recommed Aloe Vera on a severe, 2 grade sunburn. It tightens the skin and so could make you very sore. On a 1 grade burn though, it's fine. Try the cling film! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 1:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011