Why are bachelorette parties centered around the male phallus?

I mean the candies, the party favors, even you know what spaghetti!!! I don't get it... Any theories?????

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It is in reference to that first night of the honeymoon!

Answer by older at 12:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Because it's FUN, and naughty!!!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Male phalluses are amazing! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It was used as an embarrassment item to get a woman used to seeing the male penis back when people were actually virgins on their wedding night! Now, it is more of a gag gift kinda thing as a naughty joke or naughty night to be "bad" and just do something you don't normally do.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• What do you think they should be about??
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Idk. Mine wasn't. Me and my bridesmaids went to Chicago for two days. Went to navy pier, museum of science and industry, rainforest cafe, and swimming in the hotel. For 1, I think it everyone thinks the penis theme is funny, and a tradition. I also think that if that is what the moh ( or whoever is throwing the party) doesn't talk to the bride, you get the penis' thrown all over....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think a bachelorette party should be more about you and your girls enjoying each other and celebrating your last bit of single life. I am planning on opening a bed & breakfast where people can also have their bachelorette parties and make them more like a big spa day and old fashioned sleepover with all the high calorie treats, movies, laughter. I think we needs to remember it isnt just about sex and getting drunk!!
    SneezingBeuty71

Answer by SneezingBeuty71 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Maybe because it was assumed in the past the bride wasn't getting any? Sort of an introduction to pleasure, and it was guaranteed embarassing. lol
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I've never been to one like that - sorry...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Mine wasn't... really. LOL We did go to a bar called "Dicks Last Resort" LOL But other then that it was a penis free night!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011