Back to school shopping already?

I have already done a lot of back to school shopping this past month. I have found some great things for my dd really cheap, I could not resist! I bought her lots of long sleeve tops for $2 and $3 at Walmart and pants there for $5 and $6. I went to Kohl's a couple of weeks ago and bought her lots from the clearance rack and had a 30% off coupon too! I will get her shoes and uniform bottoms later when we have the tax free weekend.
Anyone else started shopping yet??

AngieBry

Asked by AngieBry at 11:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I have started too. I dont wait for sales realy, butif I find one I love it! I have never had any luck with the clothes at walmart, but found some cute shirts for dd at a different store that she likes,buy 2 get the 3rd free. I have till september though(6th) so lots of time, but I dont like leaving it till the last minute either, as I hate when everything is sold out of crappy selection, so Id rather just get the hard to find things now.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No. I'm a last minute kind of gal!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I will start at the end of the month
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 11:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• School supplies are already out. We'll be shopping as soon as the sales start

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No. This is ds first year in preschool, and he will only need a backpack, clothes, and shoes. I did already order his backpack. Clothes I will slowly start getting in a few weeks. He doesn't start until september, so we have time. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i've gotten most of dd 13's stuff, all of ds 9's things (just need shoes) and am taking dd 15 and my niece on monday......then finishing the school supply list when they go on really good sale at the end of the month
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• As soon as the supplies go on sale I start shopping. We don't need back to school clothes, we buy new clothes year round when the kids need them and since we homeschool the kids don't care at all.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We're done!! We found the list online and bought everything it's all put up and ready to go with the exception of a back pack that MIL wants to buy.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My dd goes back at the beginning of August so this is the time for us. Where I grew up we didn't go back until after labor day.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2011