I think casey anthony thought she was gonna go free today..... she walked in smiling, hair down, talking. SMH she disgusts me....... i still cannot believe the verdict. its a matter of time before she gets herself in some other trouble.... what happened to caylee?? should be the issue

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• She should have been convicted for something other than lying to the police. She deserves to be charged with murder bt if they feel they didn't have enough evidence then child neglect should be charged at a MINIMUM. 31 flippin' days....to me, that says it ALL.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with u!!! Like OJ Simpson,it looks like if u want to get away with killing somebody u have your trial in Florida!!!! The baby killer is getting out by early August!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I honestly think today's society has gone "CSI Happy" and need a crucial amount of evidence in order to truly convict someone. That being said, the prosecution I think is partially at fault as far as their allegations go. They can't prove 100% she did it, based on evidence and I think they could have made a better case had the charges not been so outrageous. No one can say positively whether she did or didn't, despite her obvious body language and characteristics, but the prosecution should have used what they had and come up with other charges, like neglect. The 31 days alone could have made this pan out differently had the prosecution pursued to focus more on that. Focusing solely on murder and death penalty as punishment was their first mistake. I do think some of the evidence that was presented was substantial, but was overlooked for reasons I don't know why. If they're smart, the investigation will keep going.

DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I'm in shock as well about that case I can't believe she was found "Not Guilty" . Poor little Caylee =(
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• She was a bad mom, even if they say she didnt kill her, which she did! She never reported her missing after a damn month??? REALLY?? WTF, she shouldn't have died but she should have gone to jail to get the living daylights kicked out of her every day fr being a child killer. This sends a message to all the other freaks out there saying its fine to go and knock off your kids, you'll walk like she did. She gets in more trouble for lying then for endangering her child.. oh what a world we live in!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Thank you!Her legal team celebrating the win.And that baby was brutally murdered.With her murder walking free somewhere.this is just pitiful.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011