Do you just never want to or am i alone there?? adult content

me and my husband have been havin some issues in the bedroom...he always wants to have sex and i just about never do!! the main reason i dnt is b/c havin sex is painful for me now. he doesn't want to hurt me, but no matter wat position we try it never helps. me and him use to have sex all the time a few times a day!!! and now i just cant do that. i love him and i hate tellin him no, but it hurts!! lol. someone please help me!! is there anything i can do?????????

lovinlilman

Asked by lovinlilman at 11:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• go to the docter.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• You may need to go to the Dr. There may be something the matter
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Something could be causing it to be painful like a cyst or endometriosis, etc.. You should see a doctor to be safe, especially since it has not always been this way.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yep, all the above is good advice. Talk to your doctor, could be meds, or a host of other issues.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i go back to my dr in 2 weeks to find out wat im havin and i was gonna ask him then. i was just wondering if any other woman had gone through that too.
    lovinlilman

Comment by lovinlilman (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think that it might be because he goes to deep? I've had that happen numerous times, and if it is because of that, just let him know not to. At least until you feel better.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• it does matter how deep he goes. if told him not to go all the way in and its still painful.
    lovinlilman

Comment by lovinlilman (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I felt that way when I was in my first marriage. I was young and naive and never went to a doctor over it. I had sex a lot with my first husband before we got married. Then I went on the pill, got lots of yeast infections - then sex became super painful. It was all I could do to let him enter me (let alone spread my legs). We hardly ever did it. Sadly, I was widowed just 4 years into the marriage. The condition seemed to go away when I eventually became involved a couple of years later in a new relationship.

I'm now 55, married and don't have this problem at all. See a doctor.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Are you pregnant? (I couldn't tell by you saying you're going to the doctor to find out about the baby or if you mean you were going to find out about the problem). But if you are pregnant, it's probably you'r horomones that are affecting your sex drive and your doctor can help you while you are pregnant and your body will likely get back to normal afterwards. If I interpreted wrong and you aren't pregnant, your body can still be going through horomonal changes and there are medications and lots of things you can do. I had a similar problem when I was pregnant and we probably had sex a total of 4 or 5 times throughout my pregnancy. When my body didn't right itself after I gace birth, my doctor helped out a lot and now things are back to normal
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• i have this problem also. i feel bad when i make dh stop cause im in so much pain. i have a history of cyst on my ovaries, a tilted uterus, which makes most positions painful. i was recently diagnosed with fibroids. My husband and I are debating on whether or not i should have an elective hysterectomy. not because of the sex aspect but for other reasons. my dr put me on birth control even though im tied. that helped a lot with the pain and the other stuff that comes wit fibroids, but i had a heart attack caused by a blood clot and my cardiologist blamed the birth control.
    Anonymous