What kind of baby tub do you like for your infant?

My 2 month old is just too long for the sink now and the tub we have just floats around in the big tub

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 11:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a sponge like bear at Walmart and I think Target. Just put in tub and lay baby on it. My kids loved it. It got them use to getting their head wet and when they were able to sit up they wouldn't slide around in the tub. Also, quick clean up, just squeeze, store and cheap.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• we bought a baby bath seat or use the kitchen sink
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We used the kitchen sink at first. When they out-grew that, I used a sponge on the bottom of the tub - I think the same thing Amr515 is talking about. Looked like this:

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I use a baby bathtub that has a sling attachment so I can just set my son in the sling without putting him completely in the tub until he gets bigger.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Kitchen sick, sitting up with support. I used the sink for a LONG time.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• yeah, I used the kitchen sink with my son but my daughter just jumps and jumps with her legs and it is so hard to keep her from hitting her head. I think the sponge bear looks like a good idea. I guess you just fill the tub up to half the height of the sponge?
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have the tub with the sling attachment as well. I love it and DD2 loves it as well.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yep - that's it OP. Although I may have actually filled the tub to the height of the sponge - it's only about 2 inches thick, or so.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011