Possibly tmi - but for moms of 1-3 yr old boys... adult content

Just as we notice fingers & toes growing, I'm noticing my 27 month-old 's wiener already changing.
I hope I'm not going to be thrown out for noticing such things - I'm sure other young moms can't help doing so too? I'm NOT trying for a 'mine's bigga than yours' contest (so no sizes please) but isn't it a wonder of nature?
Sorry if some people think I ought to be locked up - but I kno other moms with sons who feel the same as me.

JanJan101

Asked by JanJan101 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wasn't going to weigh in here cos I know that JanJan is happy fighting her own battles, but really..... She was highlighting ONE aspect of her son's developement (and, I have to admit, an amusing one - specially to us moms to daughters) - every other aspect of his development has been mentioned millions of times by millions of posters. His whatever-we-r-allowed-to-call-it-here is as important as any other part of his body (to him it will be a lot more important in years to come lol), so why are other moms here so disinterested by it?.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 6:15 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes, the penis grows and develops just like all other body parts. My suggestion - if you are the mother of a boy, get comfortable with anatomy and how the body works. You will be his first teacher in how his body works and how he should use it responsibly. If you don't have the information or aren't comfortable enough to use the word "penis", you won't be a very effective teacher.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• bowing downWAY TO GO STAC101!!!

LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Are you 12?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I feel bad for your son.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I agree with the previous posters...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It is crazy!! Children grow so fast!! I think the same thing. My son is 26mths old.
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

yes but most people base this on developing skills, clothing size, loosing the 'baby fat' starting to look more like child in the face and less like a baby... NOT his penis changes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I saw my 5 year old penis one day,I get my smaller boys up in the middle of the night so they can pee. I saw his and I was stuned about the length. So if you happen to see your boy penis, and you notice things are dfferent don't worry about it. Just as long as it's not hurting him.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• And you're posting anonymous because......are you 12? My son is good in all areas. But like I said it is crazy how fast they grow. Whether it be mentally or physically growing is growing. I'm always amazed at all that my son does and is learning. He is my first child and I take pride in all that I'm doing for him and teaching him....(oh, his dad too!)
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2011