How did your husband lose his wedding band?

My husband use to drive tow truck and lost his first one in the snow. It slid off his finger while he was handling a cold wet chain. His second one was flushed by accident. We haven't got him #3 yet.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband was a Paramedic and his first 3 were crushed or broken when he got his hand caught in the stretcher, the door of a wrecked car, and the door of the ambulance. Now, he's in retail and he lost the 4th one while working on the dog kennel....he lost a lot of weight and it just fell off his finger somewhere. I'm waiting to get him a new one...lol
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He hasn't lost his yet.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...Mine just lost his. But he says it's not lost, just misplaced somewhere in the house. He works in flooring and won't wear it to work, which I don't mind because it can be dangerous. But, I just wanted him to wear it on the weekends and he goes and "misplaces" it. Ugh! Oh, and we've only been married for 3 months. LOL
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 6:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband Never lost it and hardly ever wears it, he does machineing and a guy at his work got his finger cut off in a machine due to his band getting caught. My husband keeps his wedding band in the safe and wears it if by chance we go on a date or something very rarely lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my hubby is a mason and a ranchhand so it could be anywhere at the ranch or a construction site lol but i think i may replace it for christmas ;)
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• In almost 5 years of marriage he's never lost his.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 6:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Mine hasn't taken his off in 10 years and has never accidentally lost it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• We've only been married 1.5 months, so he still has it. But my dad lost his when he was wiring a dryer for his mother. He's not an electrician, but will try. Anyway... he got shocked and it melted right off his finger!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• drowninginboys, MY GOSH that sounds ...wow I can't even imagine that happening!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 6:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Mine still has his (knock on wood) which is amazing because he is known as the "absent minded professor." He is ALWAYS loosing things in weird places. The ring is 1/2 a size too small so it doesn't come off too easy! He only takes it off when he is painting a room in the house or when the humidity is sooo bad that his fingers swell up and it hurts. Otherwise he wears it all the time.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008