What Type Of Music Does Your Baby Like?

I can already tell that my baby is going to like country. Especially Brad Paisley. She goes crazy when he comes on the radio.

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• When DS was little it was jazz. The piano and sax in it the more he loved it. Now pretty much anything and everything will get those feet of his moving.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 11:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• All types!!
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• rock..he likes the foofighters. When DH is listening to rap/hip-hop DS yells at him to turn it off
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He likes all kinds, especially the drums! He actually goes nuts when he hears metal, he starts bobbing up and down and sort of head bangs where other music he sways side to side lifting his feet one by one. He's a character.

DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• When my kids were babies, they loved Rock. Zach would headbang to AcDC and Kenna would bop in her high chair when Godsmacks Voodoo came on the radio
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My kids like all kinds of music. DS never had a preference until he was about 5-6 and now he like hip-hop/rap. There is a kids preformer called Secret Agent 23 Skidoo he LOVES. DD has always fomr the time she was an infant loved Train and Jack Johnson... lol. She was 2 singing 'Hey Soul Sister'. Still prefers that kind of music at 3.5
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Country esp if it's a woman singing
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Metal. His favourite song from even before he was born was either Convulsions by tarot or Crownless by Nightwish.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 12:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• country and classic/southern rock.... and all my kids love my irish music..
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Mine loved classical. I suspect it is because I listened to it a lot when they were inside.
    quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 8:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011