Most embarassing?

What have been the most embarassing thing your kids have done/said?

i posted this question a few days ago..but my son just topped the charts yesterday and i needed to share.

We were talking with some friends and neighbors and my son goes up to us and very proudly says in front of very one "Daddy has a BIG peepee, I dont have a big peepee i got a little peepee, im not big and strong, im smaller"

i love how daddy always gets the "nice" comments and mommy gets short, fat, hairy with saggy boobies

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son has done the usual, Mommy why is your vagina hairy? Question while were in a public washroom. Thanks! From my dd has asked why my panties are so big? I swear I hate public washrooms with my kids, I don't take them anymore because once they see that it embarasses me they keep asking.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Okay, I have gathered myself..
    My son was 2 or 3. I had received a gag (but useful,lol)gift of a flesh colored waterproof vibrator. I kept in a drawer in my bedroom. I had some friends over one evening........my son (unbeknownst to me) was pilfering in my bedroom.....he proceeded to come out carrying it to me asking.."Mommy, I found a hot dog in your room!" .......
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my ds had just turned 3 and we had a few people over who were Black....ds said "Hi Black guys!!!" and when they left it was "Bye Black guys!!" they didnt understand him and thought he was cute lol dh and almost died laughing after they left, right after were had a "did he say what i think he did" moment
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My Husband is Italian and very dark skinned especially in the Summer, so my son always says he is brown and me and mommy are white. He makes the same observation about the kids at the daycare he goes to sometimes(drop in care)

Just recently after I got done talking with someone in our apartment complex who I didn't know but was walking their dog...my son blurted out very loudly that "the one in front is sooo Fat!" oh god did we have a talk.

The best was with my husband, ds was about 2 1/2 and they walked out of a burger king and some teens were saying"Fuck you, no fuck you" So my son yells. "NO,FUCK YOU!,FUCK YOU!" They all cracked up laughing after the shock wore out, luckily he didn't really cling to that saying.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• My son informed everyone the balloons did not work when I was pregnant the last time. That is how granny described my pregnancy to him.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOkay, when I stop laughing I will come back..........LOLOL

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LOL. My son does this too. But fortunately not in fron of visits. LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• *not in front of visitors LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yep! DD (who is 2) walked up to a friend of our and started patting his shorts in the crotch... I thought I was going to die! Guess she wanted to say hi and tried to get his attention at something her height
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Well, mine's only 12 months right now, but my niece is 4 and my MIL was picking her up from school one day. My niece HATES hot chocolate and hates the smell of it even more. My MIL had just got done drinking hot chocolate and when she arrived in the classroom, she bent down to give my niece a kiss. My niece pushes her face away and says in front of her teacher "OH NANA!! Your breath STINKS!" My MIL turned about 20 shades of red. Not as funny as the others, but still cute!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011