I keep hearing, and reading this. Do you think Casey Anthony will be "taken care of" by an angry nutcase?

I keep hearing people say she will not last long once she is out. That someone will be crazy enough to kill her. What do you think?

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Casey? Are you the little thumbs down fairy???

Unfortunately, she'll never see what she's done wrong. Stuffing her dead child in a garbage bag was necessary for her to continue with her life. She's mentally ill and not capable of remorse. The only time she cried real tears during the trial was when Baez was saying how cruelly she was portrayed by the media. It's all about her. It was never about Caylee.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think her days are numbered once she is out.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have no doubt someone will "not" kill her too
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I think it's very possible. And i stress, VERY.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I definitely think so.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• In order to stay alive, she's going to have to stay indoors, have no social life, not trust anyone, hire a body guard, and wear bullet proof vests her whole life. She's going to end up hating herself and might commit suicide once she realizes how lonely she has to live and how many people hate her.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Lets hope so! The look n her face today when they told her she would be released was pure disgust to me she had ha ha ha I got away with murder written all over it. My only hope is that if no one gets her she is not allowed to have anymore children the whole thing is just sad I bet the angels cried today.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• One can only hope.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I hope so.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011