What are my chances at the next doctors apppointment?

i went to the doctors about a week age when i was ten weeks and one day pregnant today i am 11 weeks and four days i have a doctors appointment on the 12 and i am a little nervous we heard the heart beat at ten weeks and one day should i be worried? will i still hear my babys heart just a beating its my first child and im only 19 so i just need advice thank you

jessibeth10

Asked by jessibeth10 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every mother no matter how old has a bit of anxiety in the first few months of pregnancy. As long as it does not consume you it is perfectly normal. I would guess your LO is just fine.
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 12:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• my LO ?
    jessibeth10

Comment by jessibeth10 (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If the doctor is concerned they may do an emergency ultrasound. no worries until the doctor worries
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LO=Little One
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• LO meaning little one......If you heard the heart beat at your last appointment then you'll hear again at every appointment. Like mentioned above, if the doctor is concerned they will most likely do an emergency ultrasound. Its perfectly normal to worry some especially with your first pregnancy. I'm 38 weeks with my 2nd and I worried the whole time lol. Not as much as I did with my first but still every mom worries. Its totally ok :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• youll hear it everytime you go in.. as long as your feeling fine and havent had bleeding or cramping than dont worry even if you have had some of thoes symptoms dont worry your body changes very much when ur growing lol good luck i am only 20 and pregnant to and have many of the same worrys you do add me as a friend an we can knock out some of these worrys togehter!!
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2011