Why isnt my baby moving?

I am 30 weeks pregnant, and in my second trimester my baby moved constantly and he kicked very hard, now he balrey ever moves, he doesnt kick at all, but i cant feel when he changed postions. Is this normal?

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like he is running out of room or sleeping more.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Kicks do slow down and become more deliberate as the baby runs out of room to grow. If you're concerned, I would definitely call the Dr.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 12:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• He is always on my left side, the whole right side of my tuumy is like emptty. It just worries me.
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Call your OB. My friend lost her child and had noticed less movement just before. Couldn't hurt to call
    Mexish72

Answer by Mexish72 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I acctually just put a flash light on my belly and he started kicking it, i feeel better now.
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Just keep in mind:: You are supposed to feel movement everyday. I know that from when my Friend was pregnant with her last baby! They had to do lots of stress tests on her because her baby's movement was very low.
    DanielleFortner

Answer by DanielleFortner at 12:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• If you can lay down and in an hour get a kick count of at least 10 it should be okay. If the first hour doesn't happen try drinking some soda or orange juice, wait a bit and try again. If you still aren't getting anything call your OB.
    secret_smile85

Answer by secret_smile85 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Babies tend to sleep the most when mama is up and moving around...it sort of rocks them. If you go for long periods of time with nothing, do the flashlight trick to see if he wakes up, or do a kick count. Make sure you mention your concerns to your doctor so they can check up on it!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011