How do I get over this?!

My DH & I want to have kids more then anything, but personally I don't think it's going to happen for me, see I've had 1 ectopic pregnancy & lost my left tube because of it plus I've had 2 miscarriages, it's been really painful & then I have people around me that are unfit mothers & women who don't even want babies yet they get to have babies & that hurts me so much it's so unfair!!!. I don't have a problem getting pregnant my problem was my diabetes was too high (I didn't know I had Diabetes) so my OB said that I need to control my Diabetes in order to have a successful pregnancy, that's exactly what I've been doing & my diabetes is controlled but now I haven't gotten pregnant & it's frustrating. Honestly I'm so over this baby thing I guess I'm just meant to not have kids & I feel so bad for my DH who wants to be a father so bad & I can't give him a child now, I'm tired of doctors & I'm just tired of all of this I feel exhausted. I just give up already & except the fact that I will never get to be a mother. So how can I get over wanting a baby if I have a feeling it's not going to happen for me? =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Just enjoy the children you have, I lost my cervix to cancer earlier this year and have had to deal with the fact that at 27 I will have 2 children and never be able to have a child with my new husband. You can adopt or look into a surrogate if you have the money but if you are like most of us, you just have to focus on what you do have and try to forget what you can't have.
    Anonymous

• "I have people around me that are unfit mothers & women who don't even want babies yet they get to have babies & that hurts me so much it's so unfair!!!"

Wow. Judge much? 

That aside, maybe you could try to adopt?

Anonymous

• I don't have kids so I can't enjoy the ones I have & I don't judge anyone, but it is unfair that women like you & I who would be wonderful mothers & actually take care of our kids have difficulty conceiving, yet mothers who leave there kids with others to go party & act like they don't even have them or those who get pregnant & say how much they don't want this baby & want to have an abortion get to have kids, if that's fair then sorry for "judging much"
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• try adopting or finding a surrogate mother
    susaninman

Answer by susaninman at 12:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• dnt give up...my cousin had 7 miscarriages before she was able to have a successful pregnancy. im sure it can be rough and hard to handle sometimes, but if its meant to be it'll happen. if u have the money to look into adoption do that. there are so many kids that need good homes.
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 3:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011