why bash if asked not to?

If someone asks a question and asks not to be bashed why not give them that courtesy? Why kick someone when they are down?

burtney0921

Asked by burtney0921 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Because people like to get off on it, they were raised rude and are rude.
    Anonymous

• Maybe they like to feel superior. Or maybe they have people being rude to them in life and this is a place they can take it out on others without penalty.

Answer by Bmat at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Because some people just cant keep their mouth shut and feel the need to express THEIR way of doing shit because they think it's the right way!!!

They never stop to think a lot of people find them wrong as well
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it absolutely drives me crazy! i mean dont they watch the news? there are kids out there who kill themselves over less. some people who dont want to be bashed are in a very emotional state and the last thing they need is someone telling them off and to top it off they post annoymous because they know they are being a bitch.
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I love the comment about the anon posts. I feel if you're going to take the time to answer then wear your ovaries on the outside and let ppl know who you are. I hate when ppl bash, especially when someone specifically puts in the "plz don't" clause. I think it stems from a holier than thou attitude.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• sometimes i don't think it's bashing but straight forward although i guess some could see it as so. it's all point of view. sometimes the truth hurts.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• When posting, just feel prepared for everyones opinions. Some may not mean it in a rude way,maybe they are just trying to be honest. Just ignore any negativity and accept any constructive criticism. Good luck.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If you put something out for the world to see then get ready for the negativity! I dont like it when people do it but it what happens when we ask questions or what do you think?!!
    porterjoshua06

Answer by porterjoshua06 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008